Workshop Therapeutic Use of Physical Plasmas on September 14 and 15, 2017 in Rostock, Germany.
For the next Plasma Medicine Workshop we have again received numerous proposals for presentations. Currently, the selected speakers are being informed.
In a few days the lecture program will be published. The workshop will be supplemented by a poster exhibition. Interested parties are welcome to register their posters together with the workshop registration as of now.
We are looking forward to exciting new developments in the therapeutic use of physical plasmas in cooperation with the NZPM:
- Plasma-cell interaction studies
- Dermatological applications of atmospheric plasmas
- Applications in cardiology and oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Plasma activated media and their application potential
- Plasma treatment of wound dressings
- Discussion of the results of long-term studies and application observations.
- Presentation of plasma sources with potential for use in medicine
You can find out more about the workshop here and learn about the National Center for Plasma Medicine here.