Theory, practice and analytics
INNOVENT has designed a new advanced training event on plasma technology. In the 2-day event, participants will gain insight into theory, practice and analytics at our institute in Jena.
Look forward to the theoretical basics
- Introduction to plasma technology
- Plasma and surface technology
- Atmospheric plasmas at a glance
- EXCURSES: Atmospheric Plasmas and Plasma Medicine
- Atmospheric plasmas as a coating method under normal pressure conditions
- Atmospheric plasmas as a component of combination technologies.
- Surface analytics
In the practical part, experiments are carried out, among others, on surface cleaning by means of plasma in the in-house plasma laboratory. All participants have the opportunity to discover INNOVENT with all its competences in the 5 research areas during a house tour.
The workshop is aimed at employees at companies and is intended to provide an insight into the technology, present current development tasks and provide ideas for possible industrial applications.
Until the end of November, the special price of 600 euros plus catering expenses applies. After that, 700 euros will be charged.
More information, program and registration via this link.