This year, the User Group can look back on 10 years of successful work. Of course, we would like to celebrate this together with you!
In this context, the publication of an anniversary publication is planned. This will provide an up-to-date overview of the potential and possible applications of atmospheric plasmas, ranging from the many areas of technical use to medical applications as technical aids and therapeutic methods.
Contributions can be submitted for the following thematic sections / chapters:
- Fundamentals of the technical use of atmospheric plasmas
- ultra-fine cleaning, activation and coating
- Plasma characterization
- Plasma system technologyAtmospheric plasmas for surface modification
- Adhesion improvement on plastics
- Barrier layers against gas permeation and corrosion
- Easy-to-clean, antimicrobial, delamination and other functionalities
- Multifunctional coatings
- Plasma Medicine
Furthermore, there is the possibility of a company and product presentation. The costs charged for this will be used to finance the publication. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send you a quotation and the relevant printing criteria.
We look forward to receiving your inquiries and contributions (abstract max. ½ A4 page) by 28.02.2019.
The publication date is scheduled for the 35th ak-adp workshop on November 20-21, 2019.
The publication will be printed in an initial edition of 500 copies. An ISBN number will be requested.