33rd ak-adp workshop: plasma diagnostics and maritime plasma applications
15 - 16 May 2019 in Kiel/Schleswig-Holstein
Atmospheric pressure plasmas are an innovative technology for targeted surface modification and are constantly opening up new fields of application. The technology can be used for a wide range of materials with different structures and properties.
A prerequisite for industrial use is process reliability and process control. Safeguarding of perfect plasma treatment is to be achieved by inline process analytics and associated process control.
In addition to plasma diagnostics for process control and Industry 4.0, the workshop in Kiel will address maritime plasma applications such as anti-corrosion coatings, UV protection, barrier coatings, easy-to-clean and delamination.
During the 33rd workshop, the following applications and analytical tools for atmospheric plasmas will be presented and open for discussion:
- Plasma diagnostics on different plasma sources
- Determination of optimal plasma process parameters
- Process monitoring on the way to Industry 4.0
- Exhaust air purification
- Anti-fouling coatings / reduction of biofilm growth
- Corrosion protection through plasma coating
- Plasma processes in the food industry - functionalization on processing equipment to packaging materials
- New developments and challenges
Representatives from industry, research and plant engineering are cordially invited to discuss current topics in the field of atmospheric pressure plasma technology.
The program for the workshop can be found in our current flyer.